HERITAGE EDITION INCLUDES A Software Bundle with Value of over $1,300USD
We are excited to announce that from April 1st to September 30th, 2021, customers who purchase and register a select Universal Audio Apollo Twin or Apollo Solo desktop interface, including all-new Heritage Editions, will receive a platinum plug-in suite with titles from Auto-Tune, Helios, Teletronix, and UA — absolutely FREE!
Comes with the following FREE Add-Ons:
- Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced
- Helios Type 69 Preamp & EQ
- Teletronix LA-3A
- V76 Preamp
- Century Tube Channel Strip
- EP-34 Tape Echo
- Oxide Tape Recorder
Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
The LA-2A is the first-choice compressor for sublime optical tube compression. This collection gives you three landmark plug‑in versions of the classic Teletronix LA-2A hardware, perfect for smooth dynamics control of vocals, bass, drums and more.
Pultec Passive EQ Collection
Pultec passive tube-based equalizers are the gold standard in warm, musical equalization. This collection gives you all three Pultec equalizers with their uncanny boosting and tightening effects — especially ideal on vocals, bass guitar, and kick drums.
1176 Classic Limiter Collection
The 1176 is many producers' “desert island\" compressor — adding its signature character and ultra-fast FET limiting to create punchy drums, platinum-sounding vocals, and fat bass, guitar, and keyboard tracks. This Collection gives you access to three distinct 1176 emulations, and is widely regarded as the world's most authentic 1176 plug‑in collection.
Pure Plate Reverb
Easily add natural depth and shimmer with UA's renowned plate reverb modeling. Pure Plate Reverb lets you quickly harness the organic sound of this classic effect on vocals, guitars, strings, and synths, giving you a lush, satisfying space that gently flatters any source.
UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
UA's iconic 610 tube preamps offer rich harmonic detail and warmth, making everything they touch feel instantly "classic." The Unison-enabled 610-A and 610-B models in this collection let you craft vocal, guitar, and bass tracks with the presence, warmth, and body heard on records ranging from Ray Charles to Arcade Fire to Van Halen.
Apollo Twin X allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and available DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows. Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
Apollo Twin X features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, Universal Audio and many more. Exclusive to UA Audio Interfaces, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviours of the original hardware. The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD DUO or QUAD Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo Console software, and it physically reconfigures the Apollo interface's impedance — so you can tap into the classic sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins
- Near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality