The compact 12 channel Samson MixPad MXP124FX offers all of the sonic clarity, ease of use, and premium performance that serious musicians demand.
With 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects, it offers a studio-inspired effects processor to give your mixes a professional touch. Bidirectional USB connection for recording a mix to your favorite DAW or integrating digital music files from your computer into a project.
The MXP124FX offers four MDR mic preamp channels, each with a 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter, and pre-fader Aux send. It also has high-quality faders, not typical of such a small format mixer. Two of its mic channels feature single-knob compressors for studio-quality dynamic control without the non-stop tweaking of external gear. In addition, the MXP124FX features four Stacked-Stereo channels for increased input versatility and portability.
The MXP124FX mixers include brightly colored knobs, as well as 4 segments, LED level metering for safe and efficient operation in dark environments.
A capable small-format mixer that sounds great at an affordable price.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four Class A, MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps with 3-band EQ
- Four Stacked-Stereo channels
- High-quality, precision faders
- Two single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- High-integrity, bidirectional USB interface
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects
- One pre-fader Aux Send per channel for monitor mix
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/ Phones outputs
Mixer Type: Analog
Mic Preamps: 4
Outputs-Main Main Out: 1/4" x 2
Outputs-Other Mix 2: 1/4" x 2
Aux Sends: 1
Send/Return I/O: 1/4" each
Phantom Power: Yes
Computer Connectivity: via USB
Dimensions (WxDxH)mm: 792.3 x 1118.5 x 357.3
Weight: 1.82 kgs