The AD30 is two vintage amps in one, made in England with classic Orange styling. The channels have two separate signal paths but are voiced differently. Channel One is the cleaner channel, with channel two being the classic crank-it and go channel. With two stages of gain, the amplifier gives players power amp distortion, for that classic vintage tone.
The valve rectifier is key to the amps sound, giving controlled natural compression in the power supply, making it perfect for country pickers through to indie artists.
Custom British made hand-wired transformers made to Orange’s own specification, keep this amp Orange to the core.
- FEATURES: ALL VALVE | FOOT SWITCHABLE TWO CHANNEL | VALVE RECTIFIER
- CONTROLS: MASTER, TREBLE, MIDDLE, BASS AND GAIN FOR CHANNEL 1 & CHANNEL 2
- OUTPUT POWER: 30 WATTS
- PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7
- POWER AMP: 4 X EL84
- RECTIFIER: GZ34
- 1 X 16 OHM CABINET CONNECTED TO THE 16 OHM OUTPUT
- 1 X 8 OHM CABINET CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE 8 OHM OUTPUTS
- 2 X 16 OHM CABINETS EACH CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE 8 OHM OUTPUTS
- Twin Channel 30W Design
- Footswitchable Attenuator Control
- GZ34 Rectifier
- Hand Wired