Bringing an all-new design, SL MK3 has been re-engineered to control the whole studio, working perfectly alongside any HUI-compatible DAW. We worked with Ableton® to create an absolutely stunning keyboard controller for their Live™ music-making software. SL MK3 boasts Novation's finest, most playable and expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action and our highest scan rate, all tuned to the needs of the experienced player.
Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together by plugging them all into SL MK3, taking total control directly from the internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer. You can also easily integrate hardware with your DAW. Whether you're in the box or outside the box, the MIDI and analogue clock and transport controls give you one routable clock for the whole system, to keep everything running in time. SL MK3 helps to make controlling your software and hardware easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece.
Working with Ableton®, Novation have created the perfect controller for Live™. An absolutely stunning keyboard controller for use with Ableton's Live™ music-making software, the five colour LCD screens give you full parameter feedback, enabling you to see everything you are controlling. However, the SL MK3 is great with any DAW, your choice of music software is crucial to your creativity. SL MkIII's pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs take control of all major music software using InControl. SL MK3 works with any HUI-compatible DAW and has highly customisable mappings for hardware and software to easily control everything, create your own templates in the software editor and then save them to the keyboard. The SL MK3 makes it simple to work with scales and keys and set up multiple zones and layers on the keyboard. See everything instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
Featuring intuitive, real time input functions the SL MK3 offers multiple ways to interact with your hardware and software instruments. An internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer allows you to record or input notes per step, play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard and record your movements as automation into the sequencer, bringing life to your production. A fully featured Arpeggiator is also built in, choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak the length, and then use the pads to design your rhythms in real time.
Regardless of your studio size or type, the SL MK3 gives you the connectivity options you'll need, now or in the future. USB; MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru; three pedal inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs can be used to route anything anywhere.
The SL MK3 has an exceptionally high scan rate of 10kHz (10,000 times per second), giving the keyboard a huge dynamic range for expressive keyboard performance. It also boasts Novation's finest, most playable and expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action, all tuned to the needs of the experienced player. It’s got aftertouch too, assignable to anything and selectable velocity curves with a range of comprehensive options to suit your playing style. The SL MK3's velocity-sensitive RGB pads have multiple functions: they can be used for launching clips, as steps in the sequencer, they are perfect for the finger drummer, and have polyphonic aftertouch. While the pitch and modulation wheels have RGB LEDs that change colour to show what track you're working on and brightness is configured to give you the value of what you're changing.
- 61-key keyboard controller with extensive control options
- Absolute hardware control
- Internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer
- Easy hardware integration with Ableton® Live™ or any other HUI-compatible DAW.
- Controlling software is made easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece
- In the box or outside the box, MIDI and analogue clock and transport controls keep everything in time
- Highly customisable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything
- USB; MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru; three pedal inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs
- Pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs take control of all major music software using InControl
- The SL MK3 has an high scan rate of 10kHz (10,000 times per second), giving you huge dynamic range
- Velocity-sensitive RGB pads with multiple functions
- Components allows templates and sessions to be backed up and restored in the cloud, or saved locally