Meet Maschine Mikro, your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks – fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? Native Instruments have thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
Mikro gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with colour coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads – get exciting musical results quickly.
Find, audition, and swap sounds without stopping the music. Browse through your favorite instruments, and load samples, projects and kits. A compact screen guides the multi-function encoder so you know exactly what you’re controlling, while staying in the creative flow.
Found a great sample? Hit the Sample button to quickly load it into your project from the software. Record from your audio interface to capture from vinyl, play in a guitar, or grab any other sound into your track. Shape and refine your samples using the powerful editing tools in the Machine software.
Add creative flourishes to your beats and melodies with the Smart Strip. Slide your fingers to bend sounds, strum instruments, or go wild with Perform FX like Stutter and Echo. Get creating and keep going – from one step to the next. Fast. The Maschine software comes with powerful tools for realising your ideas. You’ll find inspiration using the selection of premium sounds, samples, instruments, and FX included with Maschine Mikro. Plus it comes with full versions the popular synths Massive, Monark, and Reaktor Prism.
Maschine Mikro gives you everything you need to get creating music, and it also works as plug-in in Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, or any other compatible DAW as a VST or Audio Unit. Use it to build up loops, then work with them in your DAW to quickly flesh out tracks, making it a powerful addition to your setup, however you make music.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads
- Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs
- 1.6 GB Maschine Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits etc
- Same software as Maschine MK3/Studio/Jam – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Classic groove box features, velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- Maschine Mikro includes: Maschine Essentials, Massive, Monark abd Reaktor Prism