A Lanikai Oak Tenor satin finish ukulele provides valuable features such as a wider nut for player comfort, select wood, open back tuners, NuBone XB nut and saddle, D’Addario strings and a Lanikai 10mm padded gig bag.
These ukes have a crisp tone with comfortable playability and striking looks from the wide bold grain patterns of Oak.
- Oak laminate top, back and sides in Satin finish
- Chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
- NuBone XB nut and saddle for better tone and projection
- Hidden scarf joint has no glue joint under the fingerboard that allows for maximum sustain
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort
- Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort
- Triple matched grain (top, back and sides) has premium build quality and stunning visual details
- 8 hole quick tie bridge has improved consistent saddle pressure and allows for quicker string changes
- Includes deluxe Lanikai 10mm padded gig bag