mixer should not only sound good. It should be very easy to use. Korg has collaborated with the legendary mixer design team of Greg Mackie and Peter Watts to create hybrid/analog mini-consoles that make creative mixing easy. Both the 24- and 16-channel models give you analog’s instant control over those inevitable live mixing emergencies, stunning sound quality, and more musician friendly features than the competition — paired with the power of high-quality digital where it counts.
Designed in conjunction with mixer design legends Greg Mackie and Peter Watts. SoundLink mixers just look like conventional 16 and 24-channel mixers
Use a SoundLink and you discover all the typical Greg Mackie features and ideas that make you think "why don't other mixes have that?”; hear your first live mix and discover why Peter Watts helped design legendary Trident consoles and then hundreds of high-end studio processors and preamps. Besides designing mixers, Greg Mackie has been mixing on them for over 40 years. Let’s just say, he’s picked up a few ideas over that time. Many of which are incorporated into SoundLink.
New HiVolt microphone preamps actually deliver on the usual “low noise, high headroom” mixer claim
When you listen to the “White Album,” Rhianna’s “Rated R” and “Loud”, “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” and literally hundreds of other familiar albums, you’re listening to the legendary Trident mixing console sound. Peter Watts had an important role in Trident technology; he brings the same rich, warm preamp, EQ and dynamics quality to the products he designs today. HiVolt mic preamps give you the most headroom of any comparably-priced analog or digital mixer (16.5V internal voltage, even on stereo channels where other mixers skimp). They sound warm and musical.
* Input Type: Balanced female XLR and ¼” TRS * HiVolt Microphone Preamp: -128dBu E.I.N, -10 to -60 dBU nominal input level; 3KΩ input impedance * Frequency Response to Main Output (at unity gain): +0.5 to -1.5 dBu 20Hz to 20kHz * THD to Main Output (20-20 kHz, unity gain, unwtd): 0.004% * S / N Ratio to Main Output (Ref = +4 dB, 20 kHz BW, unity gain, A-wtd): -70 dBu * System Crosstalk (Ref = +4 dBu, 20 Hz-20 kHz, unwtd): Input to Output, -70 dBu; Adjacent Channels, -90 dBu * Gain Control Range (± 1 dB): +10dB to +60dB (Mic), -10 to +40dB (Line) * Main Outputs: Balanced male XLR and ¼” TRS * Maximum Output Level: +26 dBu * Output Impedance: 75 Ω * Headphone Output: 100 mW / ch. @ 32Ω load, 20 Hz-20 kHz (+0.5dB, -1.5dB)
* Savable Settings: Channel Mutes, Effects & effects Mutes, Mute Groups, Break settings, Dynamics, Graphic EQ, Feedback assign to bus * Recallable Presets: four Mute Groups, 10 Global Scene Memories, 24 FX Memories, 10 Dynamics, 6 GEQ, 16 or 24 Channel Mutes, 3 Feedback bus assignments
* Mono Channels: HI (12k, shelving), MID (peak, sweepable from 250hz to 5k) and LO (100 Hz, shelving), ±15dB boost/cut; * Stereo Channels: HI (12k shelving), HI MID (2.5k shelving), LO MID (250 Hz shelving) and LO (100Hz shelving) * High Pass Filter: 12dB/octave at 80Hz * Digital Multi-band EQ: 31-bands with nine frequencies selectable at any one time, Wide 1-octave interval and Narrow ½-octave modes * Digital Compressor: Hard – 1ms to 40 ms Attack, +11dB to 0dB Threshold; Soft – 1 ms to 40 ms Attack, +11 to -5dB Threshold * Digital Limiter: 1ms to 40 ms Attack, +19 to +3dB Threshold * Digital Noise Gate: Hard – 40ms to 1500ms Release, -35 to +7dB Threshold; Soft – 40ms to 1500ms Release, -50 to +4dB Threshold * Digital Multiband EQ, Compressor, Limiter, and Noise Gate are assignable individually to Main L/R, Aux 1 and Aux 2 * Spectrum Analyzer: 24-channel with Peak Hold function
* Main L/R Bus ADC Dynamic Range: 115dB (A-wtd) * Aux and FX Buses ADC Dynamic Range: 111dB (A-wtd) * DAC Dynamic Range for all Out buses: 115dB (A-wtd) * USB Stereo Input / Recording Port: USB Class 1 * Internal Processing: 32-bit for internal processing; * A/D/A Bit Depth: Korg Tru-Bit-Perfect 32-bit * USB Bit Depth: 24-bit * Sampling rates: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz * Digital Effects: Rev Hall, Rev Hall Warm, Room, Warm Room, Rev Vocal, Rev Vocal Warm, Stage, Stage Warm, Plate Reverb, Plate Reverb Warm, Spring Reverb Warm, Analog Delay, Tape Echo, Variable Delay, Delay of the Korg SDD3000, Chorus, Flanger, Exciter, Sub Bass booster, 1 kHz Test Tone, Slow Sweep, Fast Sweep, White or Pink
* Power Connector: IEC * Input-Voltage Range: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz * Power Requirements (continuous): 45 W * Recommended Ambient Operating Temperature: 0˚ to 40˚ to Celsius /32˚ to 104˚ Fahrenheit * Dimensions (WxHxD): MW-2408: 18.9” x 7.36” x 20.89" / 480 mm x 187 mm x 530 mm (17.3” / 440 mm wide without side panels, 19” with rack rails); MW-1608: 15.6” x 7.36” x 20.89" / 396 mm x 187 mm x 530 mm (10.6” / 256 mm wide without side panels;) * Weight: MW-2408: 20.5 lbs / 9.3kg; MW-1608: 17.6 lbs / 8.0kg
1 Year (Extended to 3 Years via Registration) Warranty
Shipping & Delivery
All orders over $100 will be automatically eligible for FREE Shipping Australia Wide, if you order is under $100 there will be a flat rate of $10.
Belfield Music is well known for its top online customer service. We treat all online customers with the same excellent service we give to our in store customer. We will ensure that you receive all the support you need while your goods are in transit and ensure the goods arrive promptly. All of our shipments have tracking numbers available and we cover every single unit by our own shipping insurance.
Online orders are normally processed within 1-3 business days. Once processed, your order should take between 1-8 business days to arrive depending on your location. Please note that your order may take up to 10 business days to arrive from the day you place your order.
If it transpires that the product is out of stock due to a stock discrepancy and/or there will be a delay in shipment, we will contact you within 2 business days of placing your order and give you the option of waiting or cancelling your order. The products we advertise online should show if they are in stock or not. We do our best to keep the website stock count up to date, but there may be an occasional error.
If you wish to utilize an Express Delivery Service to receive your item, please contact us for a shipping quote before you place your order at email@example.com or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.
Deliver is made during the hours from 8:00am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday. As such, please ensure you nominate an address which is capable of receiving goods during 8am and 5.30pm. Given the restrictions on PO Box deliveries we cannot deliver larger sized items to a PO Box.
If for any reason our selected carriers don't service your area we will contact you before processing your order if this applys to you.
If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty in any way and you have simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision, you must let us know within 7 days of receiving the item. We will not agree to refund an item because you simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision if we have not been advised of your intention within 7 days of receiving your item. Once we have provided a return authority, it is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item, at their own costs within 30 days from original purchase. If the item is returned with any damage or alteration to its original packaging, we will refund the item subject to applying a minimum 15% restocking fee. We will not refund the costs of the initial shipping charges.
It is in Belfield Music best interests to keep our customers happy with their purchases. If you are not happy with your purchase, please talk to us first. We will always attempt to resolve any problems you may have as best we can. To contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.