The microKEY25 features excellent portability, allowing you to enjoy playing and producing with a great-feeling keyboard even when you're away from home.
It features an expressive Joystick, as traditionally found on larger controllers, and provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters at the same time, along with control of the built-in tempo-synced arpeggiator function. That’s not all; the microKEY25 can be powered directly from your iPad via the Camera Connection Kit, and it can be immediately used to control MIDI-capable apps such as Korg’s iMS-20.
The microKEY25 also includes a download code for FREE Korg M1Le software, giving you all of the preset sounds and all of the PCM waveforms of the original M1, and a browser/search function that makes it easy to find that "perfect sound."
| Controls - Faders Pads Knobs
| Midi and Control Type
|| USB Control
| No of Keys
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Highly portable 25-key setup
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick (25 key)
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (microKey25 can be powered from iPad)
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- Korg KONTROL Editor is included
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported