Hard-Shell Wood Case for Semi-Hollow Guitars
The GWE-335 Hard-Shell Wood Case for Semi-Hollow Guitars, is lightweight, ultra-slim, and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use. Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resistant outer barrier while plush fabric lining keeps your semi-hollow guitar snug. The large interior storage compartment fits everything from straps and tuners to picks and capos. Chrome plated lockable latches form a secure enclosure and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the case’s weight and gives you a comfy grip on your gear. Keep your semi-hollow guitar safe and sound with the Gator GWE-335 hard-shell wood case.
- Ultra-durable plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moisture-resistant, rugged exterior
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Thick plush lining keeps your guitar cushioned against impact
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
- Designed to fit semi-hollow guitars
Handles Carry Handle
Interior Height4.7 "
Body Length22.6 "
Body Height4.7 "
Lower Bout Width15.9 "
Middle Bout Width9.8 "
Upper Bout Width11.9 "
Overall Length43.5 "
Exterior Length45.2 "
Exterior Width17.5 "
Exterior Height5.9 "
Exterior Weight8.87 lbs
Shipping Length46 "
Shipping Width19 "
Shipping Height32 "
Shipping Weight37 lbs