The EHX Bass Mono Synth transforms
your bass into eleven great sounding synthesizers... from vintage
synth emulations to thick, stacked voices to deep pulsing sounds and
Its intuitive layout makes it easy to use and easy to dial in good
sounds quickly. DRY controls the volume of your dry bass signal at
the Synth Output. SYNTH controls the volume of the Synthesizer sound
at the Synth Output. Used together they let you create just the
right mix. The SENS control, short for sensitivity, adjusts how your
playing dynamics trigger the synthesizer and allows you to fine tune
the way the pedal responds to your bass rig and playing style.
With the CTRL knob you can adjust a key parameter for each of the
eleven synth types. It varies depending on the preset and provides
more tweakability for customizing your sound. There’s also an EXP
input which lets you control an entirely different parameter in
real-time with an expression pedal!
Using the built-in Preset footswitch, a user customizable preset for
each of the eleven synth sounds can be created, saved and recalled.
The factory presets are also easy to restore should you wish to.
From lush, warm sounds to sharp, percussive stabs, the Bass Mono
Synth puts a collection of cool bass synths at your fingertips.
- Features eleven great sounding, mono synth
- Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 125mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)