Fuse Limited Series is built for drummers who expect more from the start. Fuse Limited is an annual offering for drummers looking for something extra special in look and value. As a first kit, upgrade, or just one more option for your arsenal, Fuse delivers pro features and finishes to impress, perform, and raise the bar.
Dixon introduced this Limited Engineered Zebrawood Drum Kit earning an Editor’s Choice Award from Music Inc. Magazine and it is absolutely stunning. What is Engineered Zebrawood? Simple, the artisans at Dixon assemble this outer veneer by hand out of various woods to create this special looking shell. They then wrap this stunning veneer around their 9-ply Mahogany Shell that provides rich tone with a nice bottom end and attack. This development takes beautiful drum finishes a step further by introducing a new process that opens the door to unlimited exotic possibilities at very affordable prices.
- 9-ply Mahogany shells with counter cut 45-degree bearing edge
- Evans single ply heads on tom and bass with an Evans USA coated batter on the snare drum
- Mini 2-point suspension for maximum resonance and tone.
- Engineered Zebrawood veneer with matching bass hoops
- Includes Dixon 9278 medium-weight double-braced hardware:
Boom Cymbal Stand, Straight Cymbal Stand, Hi-Hat Stand, Snare Stand, Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Bass Drum: 16 x 20"
- Tom 1: 8 x 10"
- Tom 2: 9 x 12"
- Floor Tom: 14 x 14"
- Snare Drum: 5.5 x 14"