The Carry-on travel guitar is a portable travel-sized guitars that plays and feels like a serious full-sized instrument.
Constructed using single piece Okoume bodies and necks and featuring a coil-splittable mini humbucker, the
Carry-On travel guitars combine true tone and feel beyond their size.
The 60 Second Story
- Compact size electric guitar that retains all the playability and feel of a full-size electric guitar.
- The finest materials are used throughout like the single piece Okoume body and neck with a set neck construction.
- String through body design for excellent sustain and stable tuning.
- Amazing tonal versatility from the coil-splittable mini humbucker.
- 1:14 ratio sealed tuners make tuning easy and stable.
- Every guitar has a premium finish including binding around the body and a 3-ply scratchplate.
Top 3 Call-outs
- Compact size guitar, that plays and feels like a full-size electric guitar.
- Premium set-neck construction with a single-piece Okoume body and neck to let the guitar reverberate freely and evenly.
- Stunning tone and versatility from the string-through body design and coil-splittable mini humbucker pickup.
- The Carry-on travel guitar was designed in the UK by Blackstar in association with the master luthiers at Gordon Smith Guitars UK.
- Using a single billet of wood for the body and neck means that the grain will be an even match across the instrument and allows the guitar to reverberate freely and evenly – a glue join would have been a barrier to reverberation.
- The body and neck are made from single prices of Okoume, a bright, lightweight tonewood with a more open grain than mahogany.
- Using 12-54 string gauges creates the tension and feel of a full-size electric guitar
- Vintage White with tortoiseshell binding and tortoiseshell scratchplate
- Single piece Okoume (Gaboon Mahogany)
- 1:14 gear ratio sealed tuners
- Mini-humbucker with coilsplit via the Volume pot
- Volume (pull for coil-split)