Get even more mind-expanding power for your keyboard, bass, guitar or vocals with the VIRTUALIZER PRO 3D FX2000 Effects Processor.
This amazing rack unit has 71 incredible new algorithms, including true studio-grade stereo and 3D effects that will add a head-spinning new dimension to your sound, both live and in the studio. The FX2000 employs BEHRINGER RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy. Effects options include powerful modulation, amp simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as effective dynamic and psychoacoustics processing. Performance is further enhanced through user-addressable high and low EQ and wave-adaptive VIRTUAL ROOM reverb algorithms.
Logical grouping of parameters, along with the combination of encoders, buttons, LEDs and an easily readable LED display, make operating the FX2000 a breeze. You are free to edit up to seven parameters per preset, and then save them for future use in the 100 provided memory locations.
With its extremely powerful processing capability and versatile array of features, the FX2000 will become the busiest tool in your audio arsenal. Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer today and find out why more professional sound engineers are turning to the FX2000 as their primary FX processor— both in the studio and on the road.
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms—true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and ¼'' TRS inputs and outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life