PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-SALE. YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP AS SOON AS THE STOCK ARRIVES IN NOVEMBER 2020
Arturia PolyBrute is a 6-voice analog powerhouse, with unprecedented expressivity and sound morphing capabilities, built to let you perform fearlessly, compose with fluidity, and explore sound in perpetual motion.
Imagine using 6 analog voices to craft a sound that's powerful, raw, and entirely yours. Imagine a sound existing in two states simultaneously in a single preset, with seamless morphing between them. Imagine multi-axis performance controls offering next-generation musical expression. Imagine instant and limitless modulation at your fingertips. Imagine a polysynth made by musicians, for musicians.
PolyBrute's six-voice power starts with two Brute waveshaping oscillators. With sprawling timbral versatility from delicate airy pads to snarling stacked bass, these are six voices you can count on to excel in every application.
The tactile and reactive nature of analog synthesis is right at the heart of PolyBrute's architecture. Tame or animate the oscillators with an expanded array of multiple filters, envelopes and LFOs for absolute control over the analog domain. Once you've harnessed its sound sources, PolyBrute is your vessel for an inspiring voyage into sound.
- Analog Morphing Synthesizer
- 6 voices of Polyphony
- Mono, Unison, Poly voicing
- Single, Split, Layer modes
- 61-keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
- Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Ribbon controllers
- Morphée touch and pressure sensitive 3D controller
- Sound Morphing capability, part A and B for each preset
- Two Analog VCO's
- Triangle + Metalizer
- Square + Pulse Width
- Linear FM
- Hard Sync
- Noise Generator
- Continuous tone from rumble noise to white noise
- Osc and Noise Mixer with Filter routing
- 12dB/Oct Steiner Parker Filter
- Continuous LP>Notch>HP>BP morphing
- Cutoff, Resonance, Brute Factor
- 24dB/Oct Ladder Filter with Distortion
- Three Envelopes
- Two ADSR
- One DADSR
- Looping capability
- Three LFOs
- LFO1 and LFO2 with waveform selection
- LFO3 with waveform shaping using Shape and Symmetry
- Rate control & Tempo Sync
- Various retrig options
- Three stereo digital effects
- Modulation FX : Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulation, ...
- Delay : 9 algorithms including BBD, Digital delay, ...
- Reverb : 9 algorithms including Hall, Plate, Spring, Shimmer, ...
- 768 preset slots
- 12x32 Modulation Matrix
- 64 step polyphonic sequencer
- Notes, Accent, Slide per step
- 3 tracks of automation
- Arpeggiator and Matrix Arpeggiator
- Stereo audio output
- MIDI and USB i/o + analog clock i/o
- 2 expression and 1 sustain pedal inputs