USB-MIDI Production, from Start to Finish
The new Alesis V Series offers practical plug and play solutions to producers and players in need of high-quality keys and pads. These USB bus-powered MIDI controllers have everything needed to make a lasting impact on your productions.
All V Series controllers pack the same valuable production features – (8) velocity-sensitive backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls, (4) midi-assignable knobs for controlling virtual instruments and recording software, pitch- bend and modulation wheels. Octave buttons to access the full piano range, and a 1/4” sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately).
All three models also feature a versatile Arpeggiator with 6 different modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls.
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls
- 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels for added
- Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included