Looping Magic at Your Fingertips
Packed with inspiring tools for on-the-spot music creation, the RC-505mkII brings next-generation power and flexibility to the world’s most popular tabletop looper. Elevate your performances with five stereo tracks and four simultaneous Input FX and Track FX, and soar even further with customizable buttons, expanded I/O, increased mixing control, and other enhancements requested by long-time RC-505 users. Built for free-flowing expression on stage and in the studio, the RC-505mkII is a dream machine for beatboxers, vocalists, multi-instrumentalists, and other fearless looping artists.
- The industry-standard tabletop looper, updated and enhanced
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Input FX and Track FX sections, each with four simultaneous effects and four quick-access banks
- Customizable FX and Track buttons for each phrase track
- Massive onboard effects selection with 49 Input FX types and 53 Track FX types, including new Harmony, Electric FX, and many others
- New ultra-durable faders with longer throw for more precise adjustment
- Newly added Mark Back function provides enhanced undo/redo flexibility while performing
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs, and three stereo line output pairs
- 99 memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and more
- Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits
- Deep MIDI control support
- Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter
1 Year Warranty
Shipping & Delivery
All orders over $50 will be automatically eligible for FREE Shipping Australia Wide, if you order is under $50 there will be a flat rate of $7.
Belfield Music is well known for its top online customer service. We treat all online customers with the same excellent service we give to our in store customer. We will ensure that you receive all the support you need while your goods are in transit and ensure the goods arrive promptly. All of our shipments have tracking numbers available and we cover every single unit by our own shipping insurance.
Online orders are normally processed within 1-3 business days. Once processed, your order should take between 1-8 business days to arrive depending on your location. Please note that your order may take up to 10 business days to arrive from the day you place your order.
If it transpires that the product is out of stock due to a stock discrepancy and/or there will be a delay in shipment, we will contact you within 2 business days of placing your order and give you the option of waiting or cancelling your order. The products we advertise online should show if they are in stock or not. We do our best to keep the website stock count up to date, but there may be an occasional error.
If you wish to utilize an Express Delivery Service to receive your item, please contact us for a shipping quote before you place your order at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.
Deliver is made during the hours from 8:00am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday. As such, please ensure you nominate an address which is capable of receiving goods during 8am and 5.30pm. Given the restrictions on PO Box deliveries we cannot deliver larger sized items to a PO Box.
If for any reason our selected carriers don't service your area we will contact you before processing your order if this applys to you.
If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty in any way and you have simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision, you must let us know within 7 days of receiving the item. We will not agree to refund an item because you simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision if we have not been advised of your intention within 7 days of receiving your item. Once we have provided a return authority, it is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item, at their own costs within 30 days from original purchase. If the item is returned with any damage or alteration to its original packaging, we will refund the item subject to applying a minimum 15% restocking fee. We will not refund the costs of the initial shipping charges.
It is in Belfield Music best interests to keep our customers happy with their purchases. If you are not happy with your purchase, please talk to us first. We will always attempt to resolve any problems you may have as best we can. To contact us please email us at email@example.com or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.