An indispensable self-teaching, learning and reference manual designed for the adult beginner.
29 Full Colour, step-by-step lessons to learn to play any style of Piano. Contains 2 DVDs, 1 CD and 1 DVD-ROM. Download audio and video lessons to a computer or MP3 player.
• 2 DVDs, 1 CD and 1 DVD-rom: over 332 audio and 172 video files to download to your PC, Mac, iPod or MP3 player.
• 140 pages, 29 lessons, 170 examples, 35 songs, 65 Chords, 60 Accompaniment Patterns.
• Free Piano Chord Chart.
• No prior knowledge of music or piano is needed.
• All the important melody, accompaniment and soloing techniques used by the world’s best piano players in all styles.
• Includes many well-known pop, rock, folk and blues songs.
• Basic music theory.
• Lots of tips, shortcuts and tricks to learn faster.
• All beginner pianists need to know to be able to play in a Band, play their favourite songs and even write their own.