The new TASCAM SERIES audio interface family provides professional quality. Expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, TASCAM sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces. It all starts with the best sound: TEAC and TASCAM have more than 60 years of high grade audio design experience. TASCAM Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Amplifier) mic preamp circuitry guarantees transparent natural tone with ultra-low noise. A new-generation TASCAM audio interface engine delivers high-definition, 24-bit/192 kHz recording and solid stability.
Easily add more input channels to accommodate future growth by using external microphone preamplifiers with S/MUX optical inputs to record drums, guitars, keyboards, vocals, and more. Each S/MUX optical port can accept up to 8 channels of audio input from an ADAT- or S/MUX-compatible device. TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces feature a large, easy-to-grab Monitor control knob that ensures you can quickly adjust the monitor output level. Their angled tabletop design offers easy access to all front-panel controls. A handy Monitor Balance control enables mixing live input with computer playback for zero-latency monitoring. Each analog input channel is served by an individually switched +48 volt phantom power supply for condenser microphones.
The SERIES interface has 2 individual headphone amplifiers which offer powerful enough dual headphone monitoring. Free, easy-to-use TASCAM Control software manages faders, processing, and the ability to route any audio input (analog, optical, and USB) to any audio output. A DSP input and output mixer is complemented with digital reverb, compressor, phase invert, and 4-band EQ for each channel. Having these processors included internally eliminates all latency issues and takes the load off the computer allowing the PC/Mac to process the audio more efficiently.
TASCAM SERIES interfaces support tablets and other mobile devices and are compatible with many applications to meet your recording needs now and in the future. TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces are also bundled with world-class software. Record with Steinberg Cubase LE DAW for Windows and Mac computers and Steinberg Cubasis LE DAW for iPad. Then process your audio with IK Multimedia AmpliTube guitar/bass modeling and effects software. Finish your high-quality, polished recording projects with IK Multimedia T-RackS mastering software. Both free standing and plug-in versions of AmpliTube and T-RackS are included.
- Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers
- One optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input (10 total inputs)
- 2 ¼-inch analog outputs and dual headphone outputs for versatile monitoring
- Built-in effects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ
- Flexible DSP input/output mixer controlled via free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, effects, and phase invert
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz sample resolution
- Includes Steinberg DAW software and IK Multimedia world-class guitar effects/modeling and mastering software
- MIDI interface
- Dual headphone outputs
- Compatible with Windows / Mac computers and iOS devices (supports UAC2.0)
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
- Easy-to-understand operation
- Automatic update function available for software/driver/firmware updates
- Information window function(shown in the Settings Panel screen)
- Direct monitor option for low latency monitoring
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand)