Spector's Euro Series has established itself as true icon in the world of electric bass. Expertly handcrafted, these instruments represent the true essence of Spector's legendary design. Now, the Euro Series expands to include a new range of instruments; the Euro LT Series. The European Alder body wings are now carefully weight-relieved before they are topped with highly figured North American Maple. The 3-piece Maple neck now features a 24 fret Ebony fingerboard and carefully tapered neck profile. Euro LT basses also include premium, custom-wound pickups from Bartolini and a custom-voiced Darkglass active pre-amp. Together, they provide an articulate and versatile tonal palette, suitable for all players. Additionally, Euro LT models include Spector's professional-grade hardware, and a variety of all-new high gloss finishes.
- Weight-relieved European Alder body with figured North American Maple top and a slice of Walnut
- 3-piece Maple neck; 24 fret Ebony fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
- Passive, custom-wound Bartolini pickups; Custom-voiced Darkglass active tone circuit
- Gotoh Lightweight Tuners; Lightweight Spector Locking Bridge; Gold hardware
- Available in Blue Fade, Red Fade, Tiger Eye & Violet Fade High Gloss finishes