Named in celebration of Peavey's first 40 years, the 6505 Series is the undisputed go-to guitar amplifier for scores of rock, hardcore and metal bands for their raw tone, relentless power and road-proven reliability. The 6505 is still the unquestionable choice for an ever-expanding list of endorsers.
6505 Series amps feature five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC power amp tubes, with presence and resonance controls and three-band EQ for taming their notorious tone. These features, combined with its classic ultra-high gain preamp capabilities and monstrous 120W power section result in an amp with awesome stage presence and enough volume for any gig.
For maximum flexibility, a footswitchable effects loop, preamp output and bright/crunch voicing switches (rhythm channel) have also been included. Because of its singular design and distinguished tone, the 6505 is in a category all its own.
- High and low gain inputs
- 120 watts (rms) into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- 2-channel preamp switchable on front panel or remote footswitch
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, bright and crunch switches
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Channels share 3-band EQ
- Presence and resonance controls
- Switchable post-EQ effects loop
- Preamp output
- Footswitch included
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain
- Weight: 48.00 lb (21.772 kg)