The Guitar God’s legendary, signature Wah with an added Contour mode. Morley spent years working with Vai taming this Bad Horsie and in 1996 released what would become one of the first artist signature pedals, and our best-selling Wah of all-time. The Bad Horsie’s Contour mode allows you to adjust the frequency and tone giving you a wide range of options.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Two modes; Bad Horsie Wah and Contour Wah.
- 1st Bad Horsie Wah mode is set to Steve’s preferred tone and sweep.
- 2nd Contour Wah mode allows you to alter the frequency and output of the Wah. Simply press the switch to active the Contour mode and use the CONTOUR knob to adjust the frequency and use the LEVEL knob to control the output.
- Premium Buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!
2 Years Warranty
Shipping & Delivery
All orders over $50 will be automatically eligible for FREE Shipping Australia Wide, if you order is under $50 there will be a flat rate of $7.
Belfield Music is well known for its top online customer service. We treat all online customers with the same excellent service we give to our in store customer. We will ensure that you receive all the support you need while your goods are in transit and ensure the goods arrive promptly. All of our shipments have tracking numbers available and we cover every single unit by our own shipping insurance.
Online orders are normally processed within 1-3 business days. Once processed, your order should take between 1-8 business days to arrive depending on your location. Please note that your order may take up to 10 business days to arrive from the day you place your order.
If it transpires that the product is out of stock due to a stock discrepancy and/or there will be a delay in shipment, we will contact you within 2 business days of placing your order and give you the option of waiting or cancelling your order. The products we advertise online should show if they are in stock or not. We do our best to keep the website stock count up to date, but there may be an occasional error.
If you wish to utilize an Express Delivery Service to receive your item, please contact us for a shipping quote before you place your order at email@example.com or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.
Deliver is made during the hours from 8:00am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday. As such, please ensure you nominate an address which is capable of receiving goods during 8am and 5.30pm. Given the restrictions on PO Box deliveries we cannot deliver larger sized items to a PO Box.
If for any reason our selected carriers don't service your area we will contact you before processing your order if this applys to you.
If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty in any way and you have simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision, you must let us know within 7 days of receiving the item. We will not agree to refund an item because you simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision if we have not been advised of your intention within 7 days of receiving your item. Once we have provided a return authority, it is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item, at their own costs within 30 days from original purchase. If the item is returned with any damage or alteration to its original packaging, we will refund the item subject to applying a minimum 15% restocking fee. We will not refund the costs of the initial shipping charges.
It is in Belfield Music best interests to keep our customers happy with their purchases. If you are not happy with your purchase, please talk to us first. We will always attempt to resolve any problems you may have as best we can. To contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.