PRE-SALE - THERE IS VERY LIMITED STOCK COMING INTO THE COUNTRY WHICH IS DUE TO SHIP IN MID-DECEMBER 2020
The MS-20 played a vital role KORG’s history as a synthesizer brand.Even after sales of the original, released in the late 70’s, came to an end, KORG has carried on the MS-20 tradition in a mini-sized reissue, a software synthesizer plugin, and even a kit version. These were driven by our pride in our synthesizer heritage, our understanding of its historical significance, our responsibility to faithfully carry on the analog circuit technology that we've developed over the years, and our desire to pass on its generation-spanning sound to the future.
And now, we have resumed production of a completely assembled full-size MS-20, which had in 2014 been produced only in very small numbers as a kit. But in addition to faithfully recreating the sound, feel, and analog circuitry, this full-size reissue will consist of limited numbers of four different powder-coated color variations: khaki (KHAKI), white (WHITE), metallic blue (MBLUE), and black (BLACK).
This MS-20 FS is the genuine MS-20 made by KORG, faithful to the original in every way. Today, 40 years after first appearing in 1978, musicians hungry for this absolutely timeless sound can hear the genuine analog power of the MS-20.
- GREEN, WHITE, BLUE, BLACK
- 37-notes full size keyboard (3 octave)
- Controll Wheel (center click), Momentary switch
- SIGNAL IN jack (mono phone jack), SIGNAL OUT jack (mono phone jack, 2Vp-p output, 3.5 k ohm), PHONES jack (stereo phone jack, 33 ohm, 48mW), DC12V jack, MIDI IN jack, USB connector (type B)
- 573 mm x 316 mm x 248 mm/22.56" x 12.44" x 9.76"
- 6.3 kg/13.89 lbs.
- AC adapter (12 V/2.5 A), patch cable x 10