This product is an eLicense/Serial only. It is a digital download, no box or physical product, you simply download and authorize with the serial we provide. E-Licenses are generally not kept in stock and usually take between 6-48 hours to be supplied.
RX 8 is a complete toolkit for audio cleanup and restoration needs. Instantly polish guitar recordings, rebalance your mix and create stems, remove distracting hum with the redesigned De-hum, and surgically fix dialogue and music performances using the editor or plug-ins.
RX has long been the go-to audio repair and polishing suite for film, television, music, podcasts, video games, sample libraries, and more. With RX 8, Izotope have created new tools and improved beloved modules to help you accomplish more in less time than ever.
Use a variety of tools to control, replace, or completely remove any unwanted noise in your audio — if you can see it, you can remove it. RX comes with modules that remove hum, clipping, clicks and even isolate dialogue from other noises. Need assistance? RX's Repair Assistant diagnoses your audio and offers processing suggestions for challenging noises with one listen.
Music Rebalance - With improved source separation algorithms and the ability to generate stems from a stereo recording, you can easily re-animate a mix, remove or isolate vocals for a remix, or even create and export new stems for further processing and mixing.
Spectral Recovery - With the increasing prevalence of remote meetings, video calls, and podcast interviews, Spectral Recovery helps restore frequencies above 4k that are removed when the audio is compressed for real-time streaming. Turn once-grainy, inarticulate recordings into crisp, clear conversations.
Guitar De-noise - Rescue your rig with Guitar De-noise: powerful tools to control fret squeaks, amp hiss and noisy pick sounds. Amp tool to attenuate hiss and electrical interference. Pick tool to control pick-generated transients. Squeak tool to adjust the presence of fret noise and string slides. Sensitivity and Reduction sliders on each tool for precise refinements.
- NEW Guitar De-noise tightens up noisy guitars by taming amp hum, fret squeaks, and pick sounds
- NEW Overhauled batch processor enables you to process multiple files with a single pass
- NEW Loudness Control finalises your audio for broadcast with unprecedented intelligibility
- NEW Music Rebalance separates mix elements and exports them as stems for re-mixing
- NEW 32-audio tab limit (double that of previous versions) makes tackling large products a piece of cake
- NEW Horizontal scrolling lets you scroll across the X-axis for lightning-fast edits
- NEW Upgraded De-hum module eliminates ground-loop hum and line noise better than ever
- Industry-standard audio restoration and repair tools
- Paints away buzz, clicks, hiss, and more with photo editor-like mouse gestures
- Straightforward interface makes operation intuitive
- Task-based modules focus on specific audio issues