Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5622 is offered in three stunning finishes: Aged Walnut, Black Gold or Bristol Fog with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling. The Aged Walnut and Black Gold finishes feature a gold pickguard, while Bristol Fog comes with a black pickguard.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Aged Walnut and Black Gold with gold pickguard and gold pickup bezels, or in Bristol Fog with black pickguard and black pickup bezels
G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail, Laurel Fingerboard, Aged Walnut
24.6" (625 mm)
12" (305 mm)
Graph Tech® NuBone®
1.6875" (42.86 mm)
Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
Black Top Broad’Tron™
Black Top Broad'Tron™
Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
Push/Pull Pot (for Coil Split)
Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)