The ISA430 MkII brings together a set of classic Focusrite heritage elements:
- Classic Focusrite ISA transformer-based mic pre with variable input impedance
- Versatile equalisation including two dual-range parametrics, HPF and LPF
- Dual-mode compressor with both VCA and optical circuitry
- VCA-based expander/gate with "hysteresis" setting to avoid chattering
- Phase-cancellation de-esser for more natural processing
- Optional 192kHz/24-bit A-D conversion with soft limiter
Together, they form a comprehensive channel strip with impeccable specifications. But the ISA430 MkII is much more than that. The four main elements – mic pre, EQ, Dynamics and A-D converter – can be accessed individually and each used as a separate processor. Elements can be chained and patched together via multiple inserts and in different orders to form a variety of signal paths to meet every processing requirement. Used as either a comprehensive channel strip or as separate processors, the ISA430 MkII offers you the pinnacle of classic Focusrite analogue processor design and performance. There’s simply nothing quite like it.