Our Bullet® Strat® with tremolo is a simple, affordable and practical guitar designed for beginners and students. A perfect choice for a first guitar no matter who you are or what style of music you want to learn.
Welcome to the Fender® family!
- Model Name: Bullet® Strat® with Tremolo, Laurel Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst
- Model #: 0370001532
- Series: Bullet
- Color: Brown Sunburst
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Slim (42mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat®; Headstock Shape, White Dot Position Inlays
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 10.41x37.85x113.03 CM
- Weight: 4.36 KG
2 Years Warranty
Shipping & Delivery
All orders over $50 will be automatically eligible for FREE Shipping Australia Wide, if you order is under $50 there will be a flat rate of $7.
Belfield Music is well known for its top online customer service. We treat all online customers with the same excellent service we give to our in store customer. We will ensure that you receive all the support you need while your goods are in transit and ensure the goods arrive promptly. All of our shipments have tracking numbers available and we cover every single unit by our own shipping insurance.
Online orders are normally processed within 1-3 business days. Once processed, your order should take between 1-8 business days to arrive depending on your location. Please note that your order may take up to 10 business days to arrive from the day you place your order.
If it transpires that the product is out of stock due to a stock discrepancy and/or there will be a delay in shipment, we will contact you within 2 business days of placing your order and give you the option of waiting or cancelling your order. The products we advertise online should show if they are in stock or not. We do our best to keep the website stock count up to date, but there may be an occasional error.
If you wish to utilize an Express Delivery Service to receive your item, please contact us for a shipping quote before you place your order at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.
Deliver is made during the hours from 8:00am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday. As such, please ensure you nominate an address which is capable of receiving goods during 8am and 5.30pm. Given the restrictions on PO Box deliveries we cannot deliver larger sized items to a PO Box.
If for any reason our selected carriers don't service your area we will contact you before processing your order if this applys to you.
If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty in any way and you have simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision, you must let us know within 7 days of receiving the item. We will not agree to refund an item because you simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision if we have not been advised of your intention within 7 days of receiving your item. Once we have provided a return authority, it is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item, at their own costs within 30 days from original purchase. If the item is returned with any damage or alteration to its original packaging, we will refund the item subject to applying a minimum 15% restocking fee. We will not refund the costs of the initial shipping charges.
It is in Belfield Music best interests to keep our customers happy with their purchases. If you are not happy with your purchase, please talk to us first. We will always attempt to resolve any problems you may have as best we can. To contact us please email us at email@example.com or by using the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page.