- 1960's SlimTaper Neck profile
- Graphtech NuBone XL nut
- Probucker Pickups
- Maple Body
The new Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollowbody electric archtop, now offered in a beautiful Wine Red finish plus critically acclaimed ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting and a Graphtech® NuBone XL™ nut.
- Body Wood Laminated Maple
- Top Wood Laminated Maple
- Neck 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint Glued-in, set
- Scale 24.75"
- Fingerboard "block and triangle" inlays/Pearloid and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Nut Graphtech® NuBone XL
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Frets 22 medium jumbo
- Headstock Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Neck Pickup ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup ProBucker-3™
- Controls Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece StopBar
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Hardware Gold
- Machine Heads Grover® Rotomatics™, 18:1 ratio
- Strings D’Addario® 10-46 gauge
- Colors Vintage Sunburst, Ebony, Natural, Wine Red