- Classic SG style with five Vintage Worn color finishes
- Open Humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets
- Epiphone Premium Machine Heads
- Okoume Neck
The new Epiphone SG-Special VE™ is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in five beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
- Finish Vintage Worn
- Body Material Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material Okoume
- Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint Bolt On
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Headstock Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Fingerboard Radius 14"
- Fingerboard Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Binding None
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls 3-way Pickup SelectorMaster VolumeMaster Tone
- Knobs Black "Speed" knobs
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Output Jack Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate