- Epiphone Alnico PRO™ humbuckers
- Coil splitting via push/pull controls
- Historic SG Design
- Mahogany Body
Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO™ pickups and push/pull coil-splitting. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the G-400 PRO gives you the sound of a true SG without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you’ve come to expect from Epiphone.
- Body mahogany
- Neck mahogany, glued-in
- Scale 24.75"
- Neck Profile SlimTaper™ "D"
- Nut width 1.68
- Fingerboard trapezoid inlays
- Frets 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Trussrod cover SG PRO
- Nut black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece LockTone™ Stopbar
- Controls Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K Ω potentiometers
- -Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- -Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- -Neck pickup tone
- -Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware nickel
- Machine Heads Epiphone Deluxe; 18:1 ratio