- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Bone nut and saddle
- eSonic2™ preamp
- Epiphone vintage style 18:1 machine heads
When it comes to acoustic guitar tone and quality, nothing performs like an all-solid wood instrument. Harking back to the 1930's and our heritage as masters of acoustic guitar design, the Epiphone Masterbilt Collection combines traditional construction methods and historic features with premium all solid tone woods to bring you a new "vintage" instrument with deep rich lows, shimmering highs and a balanced mid-range. While many other guitars in this price class use pressed backs, spliced neck joints and even artificial wood backs and sides, you can be assured that every Masterbilt holds true to it's all solid wood promise.
- Top Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body solid Mahogany
- Side solid Mahogany
- Neck Mahogany; 1-piece plus heel
- Neck Shape Options SlimTaper™ “D” profile
- Neck Joint Glued-In, Dove-Tail with hide glue
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard pearloid Split-Diamond Inlays
- Neck Pickup Shadow NanoMag™
- Bridge Pickup Shadow NanoFlex™
- Electronics eSonic-2™ Stereo Preamp
- Controls eSonic2™ preamp with built-in tuner, stereo output, Master Volume Pot, NanoMag™ EQ Pot, NanoFlex™ EQ Pot, Phase "Anti-Feedback" Switch, Electronic Tuner Activation w/Output Mute Switch Binding: Body: 6-ply; Neck:1-ply, Headstock: 3-ply
- Fingerboard Radius 14"
- Frets 20; medium
- Saddle Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Nut Material Bone
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Epiphone vintage style 18:1 ratio