- 7 Strings
- Mahogany Body
- 1960's SlimTaper™ D profile
- Trivium's Matt Heafy Signature model
Epiphone and Trivium's Matt Heafy present the the Ltd. Ed. Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom-7 seven-string, a new and totally killer original take on the world famous Les Paul.Designed in close collaboration with Matt Heafy, each Ltd. Ed. Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom reflects Heafy's distinctive approach to guitar, which has earned him and Trivium scores of dedicated fans around the world. Trivium's records have sold over a million copies worldwide. Check out a Trivium performance and you'll see why. The rule books on how-to-play a Les Paul go right out the window when Heafy plugs in and his revolutionary use of an LP Custom seven-string is a breakthrough in contemporary metal and hard rock.
- Body mahogany
- Top plain maple veneer
- Neck mahogany
- Neck Profile 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint glued in at deep-set neck joint with "Axcess" heel
- Truss Rod adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply (black/white); "MKH Les Paul Custom" in white
- Fingerboard ebony
- Fingerboard inlay pearloid block inlays
- Radius 12"
- Frets 22 medium jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut width 1 7/8"
- Pickups -EMG-707 (neck), EMG-81-7 (bridge),(pickups are powered by a 9 volt battery accessible on the back of guitar)
- Controls Black Speed Knobs
- -neck volume
- -neck tone w/KillPot
- -bridge volume
- -bridge tone
- Bridge Tune-o-matic-7/Stopbar
- Output Jack heavy duty Epiphone 1/4" non-rotating
- Machine Heads deluxe die-cast with black metal tulip buttons 14:1