- Mahogany Body
- 1960s SlimTaper D Neck Profile
- Probucker Pickups
- AAA Flame Maple Veneer
The DC PRO is Epiphone’s modern take on the classic Epiphone Del Rey Double Cut design. Featuring a double cutaway solid Mahogany body with a AAA Flame Maple Veneer top, ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, a treble bleed circuit to maintain clarity at reduced volumes, and Grover™ 18:1 ratio tuners. Now available in Faded Cherry Sunburst, Mojave Fade, and Wild Ivy.
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™; D Profile
- Neck Joint Glued-In
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood with Pearloid "Trapezoid" Inlays
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-2™; 4-Wire
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-3™; 4-Wire
- Controls Epiphone All-Metal 3-Way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Bridge Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding Body Top - 1-Ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1-Ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Frets 22; Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Hardware Gold
- Machine Heads Grover™ Tuners; 18:1 Ratio
- Mahogany body
- ProBuckerTM humbuckers
- Treble bleed circuit and Phase feature