The EHX Mono Synth transforms your
guitar into eleven great sounding synthesizers… from vintage synth
emulations to fat, stacked voices to soaring lead sounds and more.
The Mono Synth was designed to work on guitar without any
modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation. Its intuitive
layout makes it easy to use and easy to dial in cool sounds quickly.
The pedal’s DRY dial adjusts the dry guitar volume at the Synth
Output while SYNTH controls the volume of the synthesizer sound at
the Synth Output. Used together they let you create just the right
mix. The SENS control, short for sensitivity, adjusts how playing
dynamics trigger the synthesizer and allows you to fine-tune the
pedal’s response to your guitar and playing style.
With the CTRL knob you can adjust a key parameter for each of the
eleven synth types. It varies depending on the preset and provides
extra tweakability for customizing your sound. There’s also an EXP
input which lets you control an entirely different parameter in
real-time with an expression pedal!
Using the built-in Preset footswitch, a user customizable preset for
each of the eleven synth sounds can be created, saved and recalled.
The factory presets are also easy to restore should you wish to.
From string-like synths, to aggressive resonant sounds and deep
drones and bell-like tones, the Mono Synth puts a collection of hot
synthesizers at your fingertips.
- Features eleven great sounding, mono synth
- Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 125mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)