Jam and Have Fun with YouTube
Pocket GT introduces a fun new way to practice, jam, and get better every day. Combining premium BOSS guitar tones with integrated YouTube learning, this pocket-size amp/effects processor pairs with your smartphone or tablet to create the ultimate go-everywhere lesson studio. Watch YouTube content in the companion BOSS Tone Studio app and create song lists, set loop markers, and more. Access deep editing tools to emulate the tones of famous players or craft new sounds all your own. And with automatic user memory switching, you can change up sounds as a YouTube video plays! Adding in other great features like Bluetooth music streaming, USB audio interface capability, and more, Pocket GT is a must-have companion that no guitar player should be without.
- Ultra-compact guitar amp/effects processor with powerful integrated learning features
- Companion BOSS Tone Studio app (iOS/Android/Mac/Windows) with built-in YouTube browser and deep tone editing tools
- Create video song lists and set A/B markers to repeat sections
- Assign user memories to markers and change sounds automatically during video playback
- Authentic GT sound engine with over 100 amps and effects, ready to play with zero latency
- 99 user memories (amp and effects settings compatible with the floor-based GT-1 guitar processor)
- Wirelessly stream music over Bluetooth or connect via the Aux In jack
- Control song/video playback with dedicated hardware buttons
- Center Cancel function reduces the volume of guitar solos and vocals in videos and music tracks
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to four hours of runtime
- Onboard tuner with dedicated button for fast access
- USB audio interface for recording in desktop music software
- Download additional patches at BOSS Tone Central
The Future of Learning Guitar
Pocket GT makes learning with YouTube easier and more productive than ever. This miniature hardware hub provides the sound engine and audio connections, while the companion BOSS Tone Studio app features a YouTube browser that streams sound to Pocket GT and deep editing tools for shaping sounds instantly. This integrated approach simplifies set up and eliminates switching between apps, giving you a hassle-free way to enjoy studio-quality guitar tones while watching online lessons and jamming with videos.
Build Skills Faster with Powerful Session Tools
BOSS Tone Studio comes loaded with tools to supercharge your practice sessions. Create YouTube song lists for quick recall, and loop sections for focused study. And when you want to jam with backing tracks and other songs on YouTube, automatic user memory switching takes the experience to a new level. For example, you can set a clean sound for the verse, crunch for the chorus, and high-gain drive with echo for your lead solo—and they’ll all change in real time as the video plays!
SPECIFICATIONSSample Rate44.1 kHzAD ConversionINPUT: 32 bits + AF method
* AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
AUX IN: 24 bitsDA Conversion32 bitsEffects108 typesUser Patches99Nominal Input LevelINPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -13 dBuMaximum Input LevelINPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBuInput ImpedanceINPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 22 k ohmsNominal Output LevelPHONES/REC OUT: -10 dBuOutput ImpedancePHONES/REC OUT: 2 ohmsRecommended Load ImpedancePHONES/REC OUT: 16 ohms or greaterDisplay7 segments, 2 characters (LED)ConnectorsINPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B typeBluetooth Ver 4.2Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), AVRCP (Remote Control)
GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)Power SupplyRechargeable lithium-ion battery
Supplied from the USB portCurrent Draw500 mAExpected battery life under continuous useApproximately 4 hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.Battery charging timeApproximately 3 hours
*To charge the unit, use the USB port of a computer or a commercially available USB power supply adaptor (5 V, 500 mA or higher).AccessoriesOwner's manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Micro USB cableSIZE AND WEIGHTWidth71 mm
2-13/16 inchesDepth129 mm
5-1/8 inchesHeight27.6 mm
1-1/8 inchesWeight (including battery)160 g
6 oz* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms*The specifications are subject to change without notice.