Beringer's Ultra-DI PRO DI800 converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs, featuring optional mains or phantom-powered operation. Servo-balanced operation assures ultra-flat frequency response. The Pro D1800 has a ground lift switch plus a +20dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals and an attenuation switch for input levels up to +40dBu make it totally flexible. This direct box includes a gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for pristine signal quality and illuminated switches for easy operation on dark stages.
Professional, multipurpose 8-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications.
- Converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs
- Optional mains or phantom-powered operation
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Ultralow-noise operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- +20dB gain switch for preamplification of low-level signals
- Attenuation switch for input levels up to +40dBu
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Link output for easy connection to further equipment
- Gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability