The MINIMIC MIC800 is a modeling preamplifier for instruments and microphones, even studio- grade condenser microphones. The heart of this compact unit is low-noise circuitry that uses discrete components and produces highly transparent sound.
Equipped with preamp settings, the MIC800 can produce an incredible punch in percussion instruments and give instruments that are rich in upper harmonics more transparency. Sounds are warm, detailed, and brilliant. You get better low-end differentiation, which helps you identify individual instruments. In addition, vocals gain presence and volume without masking other sounds. As a result, voices integrate perfectly into the mix.
The innovative VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) lends instruments the unique character of classic tube amps. The MIC800 is also equipped with BEHRINGER’s output limiter, which prevents the output signal from being distorted. Additional features like phase inversion, phantom power, 20 dB pad, and low-cut filter make the MIC800 a powerful tool for microphone input processingl.
Low profile, affordable microphone preamp.
- Presets for a wide variety of signal types
- Compact design
- Phantom power
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- TRS output
Minimic MIC800 Micophone-Modeling Preamp
- Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TRS phone
- Output: 1 x 1/4" TS phone
- Phantom Power: 48V
- Multi Function: Limiter
- Gain Range: +26dB to 60dB
- Maximum Output Level: +15dBu
- Frequency Response Mic: 10Hz to 90kHz, +/-3dB
- Line: 10Hz to 67kHz, +/-3dB
- Noise: SNR: 86dBu @ +4dBu, A-weighted
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 9/16" x 1 7/8" x 4 3/4"
- Weight: 0.84lb.