THE NEXT GENERATION ELECTRONIC WIND INSTRUMENT
Ready for any setting, EWI Solo fuses all the expressive musical capabilities and control found in traditional acoustic wind instruments with a go-anywhere specification, for the beginner or seasoned pro alike.
PLAY MUSIC ANYWHERE
With an integral rechargeable lithium-ion battery for 12+ hours of uninterrupted play time, plus a built-in speaker calibrated for the most natural sound reproduction experience, EWI Solo is ready whenever and wherever your creativity strikes.
PREMIUM SOUND, PERFECT PERFORMANCE
EWI Solo is primed for any performance with 200 onboard sounds - from luscious evolving synth pads to an authentic sultry jazz clarinet, every genre is catered for with an expertly curated catalogue of sounds.
PLAY YOUR WAY
Woodwind and Brass players, there is no need to learn anything new here. At the twist of a dial EWI Solo's interface can be switched to flute, oboe, saxophone and EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument) fingering modes.
A CUSTOMIZED PLAYING EXPERIENCE
Beyond the extensive sound bank, EWI Solo can store your own custom sound creations. Tweak and modify your sound parameters or add effects to sweeten your patches. The power is yours to easily store and recall with ease. Add more layers of expressive with the ultra-sensitive bite sensor-enabled mouthpiece.
- MIDI Output Channels Over USB: 16
- Note Keys: 14
- Octave Rollers: 6 mobile, 2 fixed; 7-octave range
- Plates: 1 pitch-bend, 2 ground
- Inputs / Outputs: (1) USB port, (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS line output, (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS headphone output, (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS auxiliary input
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included; charges via USB)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 30.12" x 3.00" x 3.24", 76.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 8.2 cm
- Weight: 1.79 lb.