- Mahogany Body
- 1960s SlimTaper D Neck Profile
- Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO Pickups
- Nickel Hardware
Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the Ltd. Ed. "1966" G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO™ pickups and push/pull coil-splitting. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the Ltd. Ed. "1966" G-400 PRO gives you the sound and look of a vintage SG without the vintage price tag but with the added tonal variety that you’ve come to expect from Epiphone.
- Body mahogany
- Neck mahogany, glued-in
- Scale 24.75"
- Neck Profile 1960s SlimTaper™ "D"
- Nut width 1.68
- Fingerboard rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Frets 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Headstock Epiphone clipped dovewing headstock with 60s era logo Trussrod cover: SG PRO
- Nut black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece LockTone™ Stopbar
- Controls Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K O potentiometers
- -Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- -Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- -Neck pickup tone
- -Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware nickel
- Machine Heads Epiphone Deluxe 18:1 ratio