Ortofon DJ Cocoon Stylus 1 x Ortofon DJ Cocoon Replacement Stylus
In mid-2013 Ortofon partnered up with world-famous nightclub, Cocoon, to release a Limited Edition version of the Nightclub MkII cartridge. It has all the familiar, high-end quality of the Nightclub MkII, but with a unique design (from Henley Designs) to celebrate Cocoon. There was a limited run of 500 twin sets produced.
Made in Denmark.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz +/-1.5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 7 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Special Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range: 2.0-5.0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.000 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 580 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Cocoon.