CREATIVITY, FRESHLY SQUEEZED
A compact design, an easy plug and play workflow, a suite of inspiring software included - and a zesty new limited edition look to boot. MiniLab MkII Orange Edition is built for one thing: to get your creative juices flowing.
Make instant music
MiniLab MkII has everything you need to get inspired, right out the box. Plug it in, install your free software instruments, and let the music flow.
Its condensed design, intuitive controls, and USB power make it the perfect streamlined creative companion. Whether you’re a bedroom producer, an on-the-go sound designer, or a performer looking for a backpack workhorse, MiniLab MkII is your end-to-end solution for music making.
More than meets the eye
It may be small, but this little controller has plenty of tricks behind its colorful facade.
The accessible 25-note keyboard is velocity-sensitive with a slimkey design, for a comfortable and streamlined feel. With Pitch Bend & Mod touch strips, along with a sustain pedal input, MiniLab MkII is the perfect platform for players on the move.
Backlit and pressure-sensitive RBG pads make beat making and clip launching a breeze, while 16 rotary encoders put you totally in control of your virtual instruments and DAW tools. MiniLab MkII has everything you need, in one place.
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm)
- Instrument weight : 3.3 lbs. (1.5 Kg)
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot