|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
- Safe & Secure Shopping
- Australia Wide Delivery & Tracking
- Orders Over $50 Free Shipping
- 30 Day Return Policy
AKG DMS300 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and eight channels of rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life and the ultimate ease-of-use. The DMS300 is available in two options: with a high-quality, AKG handheld microphone or with a bodypack. The bodypack is instrument ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip-on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters.
Leveraging more than 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and offering 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, the DMS300 provides crisp, studio-quality sound with none of the interference found in analog wireless systems. Combined with ultra-low latency, these features make the DMS300 is a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
Unrivaled fidelity, security and performance make the AKG DMS300 the ideal digital wireless solution for performing musicians, corporate and government presenters, houses of worship, fitness instructors, educators and anyone who seeks both studio-quality sound and freedom of movement onstage.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesOpens in New Window.
- Systems include a stationary receiver (SR300) and either a handheld microphone transmitter (HT300) or bodypack transmitter (PT300)
- Seamless setup and operation of up to eight simultaneous, co-existing DMS300 systems
- High-resolution front-panel LCD screen allows easy setup, monitoring and control
- Color-coded channel identification for ease of pairing •Authentic AKG microphone capsule and acoustic engineering •24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption
- Adaptive frequency/channel selection
- Antenna, time and frequency diversity
- Two removable front-mounted antennas
- 30-meter (100-foot) operating range
- System latency≤ 2.9 ms
- Up to 12-hour battery life using 2xAA batteries
- XLR and ¼” TRS balanced audio outputs (Receiver)
- RJ12 jack for sync (Receiver)
- AKG MicroMic (3-pin mini XLR) line input for instruments or optional AKG headsets or clip-on mics (Bodypack)
- Low battery indicator
- Optional rack mount kit
- Universal AC/DC power adapter •Sleek industrial design