Mackie's DL1608 Digital Mixer with Lightning is designed to integrate with iPads
for an unprecedented level of hands on control over live sound. It packs 16 of
Mackie's renowned Onyx microphone preamps, built-in DSP for great-sounding
effects and processing and high-quality 24-bit Cirrus Logic converters, and
built-in DSP for great-sounding fx and processing. On board iPad integration
gives you an entirely new way to control your mix, as well as wireless mixing
capabilities. The Mackie DL1608 even supports up to ten wireless iPad
connections all at once, providing an innovative solution for on stage monitor
control & remote mixing. You get the acclaimed sound of Onyx pre amps, the power
of Mackie-designed DSP, and the convenience of the iPad's intuitive interface.
You will love mixing with the Mackie DL1608 digital mixer!
The proven performance of Mackie Onyx microphone pre amps, the uncompromising quality of Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters and all the right I/O, DL Series mixers deliver rock-solid results professionals demand.
DL Series mixer feature high-end 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, offering a remarkable 114dB dynamic range. We align our Onyx preamps precisely with the converters to provide you with the most headroom and the lowest noise and distortion possible – resulting in brilliant sound quality from a vocal whisper to a wailing guitar solo.
There are many of 1/4″ aux outputs available, each perfect for driving a monitor wedge. There is a pair of main outputs for a system and decidated headphone output for listening to soloed tracks and getting a close-up view of a mix.
24-BIT CIRRUS LOGIC AD/DA CONVERTERS
Mackie DL Series mixers come loaded with studio-quality Onyx microphone pre amps that deliver depth, head room and immense detail to your live mix. Also, with a choice of XLR or combo mic / line input, connecting microphones and instruments is quick and easy. Includes global phantom power for condenser microphones.
Big on Security
DL Series mixers are big on security. The PadLock™ feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock – the industry standard in protecting technological equipment – secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
DL Series mixers can be mounted into a standard rack with a rackmount kit. There is also a sleek and durable mixer bag available that houses every thing you need for a gig
Proven Hard ware That Sounds Great
• Sixteen Onyx microphone pre amps
• High end Cirrus Logic® converters
• Ultra low noise, high head room design
• Six aux sends for monitor mixes
• Master L/R output for your mains
Lots of Built-In Processing
• Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
• Four band EQ, gate & compression on inputs
• Thirty One band GEQ & comp / limiter on outputs
• Global reverb & delay
Wire less Mixing
• Seam less wired to wireless mixing
• Tune the room from any where
• Get on stage to ring out your monitors
• Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
• Use up to ten wireless devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPhone or iPod touch & iPad,
• Intuitive Master Fader app for all iPad models
• My Fader app for quick control from iPod touch or iPhone
• “Grow and Glow” visual feed back
• Snap shot recall & Preset
• Record the mixing to the iPad for instant sharing
• Integrate music from any app into your mixing
Install Friendly Features
• Pad Lock feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
• Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
• Compact footprint saves precious workspace
o 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 3.9″
o 7.9 lbs / 3.6 kg
• Lightning Connector
**Apple iPad Not Included**
You may like these:
Mackie Premium Soft Case Mixer Bag to fit DL1608 and DL806$179.00
Mackie DL1608 Rackmount Kit for DL1608 iPad Mixer$229.00
UXL USA-3 Instrument Cable 3m 10ft Guitar Lead USA3$16.99
Mackie DL1608 Dust Cover M-DL1608CVR$59.00
UXL UXL-3 Microphone Cable Mic Lead 3m 10ft Deluxe XLR to XLR UXL3$19.99